[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers and student contest

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:47:07 -0600

I remember.  She sent us a posting from "an engineer", no name given.  The
engineer callled it a "spitz tool" and he is the one who said it should not
remove page numbers because they are not repeated.  But Shelley is right,
and I agree that this needs to be brought to the attention of the powers
that be.

Sue S.