[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers and k1000 (was Re: Re: my book was accepted!)

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:18:38 -0700

Bob, I just recently validated a book which was an RTF file. It had both the print and Kurzweil page numbers; the operator defined pages had been used. I'll remember to check when the book gets in the collection and see if both numbers are still there. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>