[bksvol-discuss] page numbers and blank pages

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <mrod16@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 08:37:56 -0600

Good morning list.  First, I want to thank you for helping me.  A while back
I had asked about em dashes and replacing them.  I was successful thanks to
everyone who helped.

Now, I have a question about page numbers and blank pages.  I'm scanning a
book with blank pages.  I usually write 'This page has no text." Is this
correct?

Second, some of my pages do not have page numbers.  For example, the preface
starts on page 23.  There aren't 22 physical pages before this page number.
Do you think I should numbers pages before physical page 23?  Also, The
pages in the book that are blank, I'm thinking I should number those as
well?

As always, thanks for your help.

Monica Svopa