[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 14:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

chuckle. I don't think I've read Gulliver's travels since childhood, and of
course then I missed all the satire. I shall have to get it again now that I'm
an adult. Thanks, Roer.

 the little end. Since my screen reader does not let me know whether the page
number is on the right or left I had not even thought about it until some
question about it came up here and when it did I was very quickly reminded of
those big endians and those little endians in Gulliver's Travels.