[bksvol-discuss] page numbers

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:20:30 -0700

Hi Gang,

This is very disturbing to hear all these emails about your books losing their page numbers somewhere along the way. I wonder what it doing it. This won't be very encouraging to our newer submitters to keep the page numbers. I wonder if we can hear from staff on the subject and if there is some way to preserve them. I'ts a lot of work to get the page numbers in correctly and in the right place. We need page numbers and I hate to see people get discouraged about working at keeping them.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California