[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbering question

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:23:27 +0000

Hi Gail,

Excellent question. Some books just don't have roman numeral pages. I took a
look at the book in question and it looks like Rik did a good job with the page
numbering. Since this book has a table of contents you can check it to make
sure the page numbering is correct. In this case, the book started on a page
after one and Rik correctly numbered the earlier pages backwards. Does that
make sense?

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator