[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number placement

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:30:18 -0600

Hi, Jill! Placement on the line really isn't all that important. However, you can simply go to the beginning of a line and use the right arrow to find the page number. If it's in the right-hand corner of a page, or if it's in the middle of a line, you may find a tab character immediately before the page number. If it's in the upper or lower left-hand corner, it may be immediately followed by a tab character. Hope this helps!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>