[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number placement

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:40:25 -0800

Will someone using K1000 to scan or validate tell me how to determine the
position on the line of a page number when one is missing and needs to be
inserted. I understand about the blank line before or after depending on the
number's position on the page but how can I be sure of its position on the
line?