[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number placement

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:56:37 EDT

I think the normal practice is to put a blank line before and after the
page number and then another blank line at the end of the page just before the
page break. At least that is the way I do it.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] page number placement
Date:
6/9/2009 2:27:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
goodindo@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi all,

Am I correct that all page numbers need to be either on the first or last
line of the page, i.e. that there should *not be a blank line preceding a
page
number at the top of a page?

Thanks,

Donna

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at
your fingertips.