[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number placement

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:07:49 -0500

Jill,

When it says new line in K1K it means blank line.

Hope this clarifies.
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity in Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>