[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number location

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:29:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. One of the books I'm proofing, a "fun" dictionary, has  has numbers on
top on some pages and on the bottom on other pages  Since the reading isn't
consecutive,like a story, and the letters of the alphabet for the definitions
(the very first pages of definitions is a symbol , are on the upper right
corner, would it be necessary to relocate the page numbers for Nichole?

 on the bottom on other
 pages?