[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number location

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:44:31 -0400

Are the corners even relevant in a Bookshare ebook? I had never thought about it, but I wouldn't think so.

On 7/1/2012 9:15 PM, aidee campa wrote:
Cindy: I'm not sure what corners the page numbers can be on, but I
think they can either be at the top or bottom of a page. But, please
don't quote me on that--I'm new, and the only reason I'm mentioning
this is because I remember from an email I read a while back.

On 7/1/12, Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know it  doesn't matter where the page number is because book share will
put them in the right place, and I know we can't have 2 different  locations
for the page number on the same page, but can we have some numbers in the
upper left hand corner on some pages and some on the bottom on other pages?
Cindy

(