[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number location

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 09:22:03 -0400

Hi Netta,
   No coffee?  You poor thing; I can’t function without my coffee!  We have
been told that the bookshare tools put the numbers on the top so we don’t have
to do it anymore.  Are you saying that they (the tools) don’t?  I put them on
the top anyway because I get lost when I’m trying to proof.  Like Roger, I have
no idea about left or right.  HTH
Marty