[bksvol-discuss] page downs

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:05:29 -0500

Sarah,

I don't know if this will help, as I have a Mac, but still it's Microsoft Word.
Anyway, when I tried control
page down today it did't work at all,either on my txt document or on an rtf
document. Then I tried hitting
the page down without the Control key and it did work. I hope this works for
you.

Good luck.

From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:48:13 -0500