[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks in text files

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:31:17 -0500

Tracey,  try using K1K on the original file.
Insert page breaks with ctrl-enter.
Save as RTF.  Your page breaks should be preserved.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/12/2004 08:58 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks in text files

I thought we were to convert all files to RTF regardless the
submitted format? Why wouldn't Bookshare take RTF?