[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks in K1000

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:00:25 -0400

HI Sarah:

I have a suggestion, why don't we create a list of tips for best scanning results as well as validating. I will ask Rui to post it on his booksharescans page and perhaps Jake won't mind posting it on his page as well. So if you want to write something you can. If you'd like we can work together on it also.

If anyone wants to write tips you can send it to me and I will make sure that posted on Rui's page. I think I still have Donna's post on scanning with fine reader. I will include that too.

So what does everyone think? Comments? Suggestions?

Grace

silvara@xxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>