[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks and Hard page breaks

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 04:01:45 +0000

 If you are using Kurzweil and scanning regularly, I find it easiest to include all blank pages [got to Settings/ Navigation/Blank  Pages / Recognize]. and then go to  Navigation and, if you read my earlier [this evening] reply to Amber, it wll show you how to Set user pagination. For that go to what, labeled or not, is the first Arabic page one and that is user page 1. the rest should fall into place.

Amy
-------------- Original message from "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>: --------------