[bksvol-discuss] Re: page break question

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:43:46 -0500

If the problem page break occurs on a page before the numbering starts I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe that isn't what you ment by the "forward section of the book." Usually you can just backspace over a page break to get rid of it in Word, so I don't know why it isn't going away. The only other problem that could cause an extra page break would be the problem Gerald brought up. It wouldn't hurt to try enlarging the printable page size to see if that fixes the problem. Go in to the file menu and press enter on the "page setup" menu item. Control-tab to the paper size tab. Switch to leagal sized paper and press OK. If Word complains just hit OK, because you aren't going to print this anyway. See if the page break problem has gone away. If it hasn't go back in the "page setup dialog and encrease the paper hight or length, I forget which it is called, to something even greater than 14 inches" If anything much over that doesn't fix the problem than it can't be fixed that way, because no one would have been able to scan pages much larger than that even if they scanned one page at a time.

I have no other ideas if neither of these work. The pages will just have to remain slightly off.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>