[bksvol-discuss] Re: our commitment to you: from Jim Fruchterman and Betsy Beaumon

  • From: Larry Lumpkin <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 11:33:23 +0000

Bookshare has gone a long way toward addressing my concerns.  if i didn't enjoy
what i was doing, i wouldn't do it.  If my work is being replaced without
guidance on what i could scan that would be retained, i would not continue.
The staff is making great strides toward addressing this and i am happpy.