[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot-spanish

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:50:21 -0800 (PST)

Jill's right. I've used whatever when came up first
when I googled Spanish-English dictionary or vice
versa and quickly found what I wanted. smile

I'm validating a western now that has all kinds of
words I didn't know. My husband knew a couple of them.
He gave me his favorite online dictionary to use, but
before that I googled the word itself and found it
used in quoted sentences which helped me. (This is a
book for which I am unable to obtain a print copy.
Fortunately, except for some missing em dashes and
some run-on words and  end-of-line paragraph symbols
there aren't any errors I can't recognize as errors
and correct. When something I don't know I google.

Cindy