[bksvol-discuss] Re: otish help with an LJ

  • From: Shayla Parker <shayla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:00:25 -0800

It's very simple. Just go to www.livejournal.com and click on start your own account or whatever that link is labelled. Once you're set up and signed in go to "brouse options" and change it until you find something you're comfortable with and that isn't full of annoying "onmouseovers."

If you have trouble you can email me offlist.
skp

At 10:41 AM 2/2/2005, you wrote:
well, I've been thinking of this for a while and would like to start a live journal, but am unsure how to go about it. Any jaws users have one? how do I go about it? Please some one tell me it's simple and I don't need to take a course on it?

Thanks,

Gisela Vazquez

MSW

"Progress comes from the intelligent use of experience".

Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind; Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave. I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.

-- 'Dirge Without Music', Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ring the bells that still can ring,
forget your perfect offering,
there is a crack in everything,
that's how the light gets in.