[bksvol-discuss] otish bookk storageRe: Re: Jeanette Oke Books and other books

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:00:18 -0400

hi Sue and Lissi. I also am completely in love with book storage. It's so wonderful. It is utterly amazing the mmount of books that can be storedon a card. I have a 5GB one and haven't even begun to fill it up. I group them by subject and series. I really love series because I get so fond of the chars. examples, Pern, Honor Harrington, Valdemar, Starwars some startrek, Hary Potter, The 1633 alt histery(It's got another name, The Bazel books...For Authors, I particularly love Nora Roberts, David Weber, Mercedes Lacky, Anne Mcafrey sp?, am really liking Eric Flint who believes in sharing books with people online. How can we not like someone who does that?

www.baen.com/library

something like that. It is a V cool sight.

What particular books and authors are faves for people.

This post got a bit wide ranging, sorry bout that.

Gisela