[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot yogurt success

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 06:05:46 -0800 (PST)

I make yogurt out of experience. So I do not use any measurements. You can try
adding  two teaspoons of yogurt (preferably organic). What I do is I put the
pot of milk with the starter yogurt in the oven and switch on the lights for
about 5-6 hours. You have to be careful. Too much heat can make the yogurt
sour.I have a lot of experience making plain yogurts and  if you have any
questions  feel free to post it to  my  email a/c deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxxx
  thanks
  devi

  Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I found I can keep the yogurt warm by putting the container into a pot of
warm water with a lid and then wrapping it up in a towel. How much yogurt
starter do you add to a quart of milk?

E.

Devi ramaseshan

http://mail.yahoo.com