[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot yogurt success

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 05:56:24 -0800 (PST)

I love to scan but I do not have any scanner at present. Actually I am tempted
to buy one . If I get one ,my first book  to scan will be vegeterian
receipes.devi

  izabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Do you have vegetarian cookbooks you might want to scan? They will be a
great addition to the collection. I used to have Lord Krishna's Vegetarian
Cooking but gave the print copy to a friend before I had a chance to scan it.
I know it is available in paperback. I will keep aware of it when I go
into the used book store next time.

Devi ramaseshan

http://mail.yahoo.com