[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot yogurt success

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 04:20:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi elizabeth
  I am a vegetarian and i always make my yogurt using 1%milk.  Also it is
ecnomical to make your own yogurt.devi
Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I have been busy with things other than validating. One of them was making
yogurt. I had tried but the milk did not thicken into yogurt. I added
more yogurt to the nonthickened milk and just let it stay there a while
longer and voila there it is a whole quart of great thickened yogurt. Such
a good way to use up milk if buying a big container. And so easy. I am
very proud of myself.

Now on to recipes using yogurt in baking. Bye for now. Will report on
further successes later today perhaps.

E.

Devi ramaseshan

http://mail.yahoo.com