[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot very accessible financial site

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 07:31:24 -0400

I get a few free trades, I think about three. Basically, that is saving me $21 so my recommend is because the site is useful.

E.

At 07:14 AM 10/9/2008, you wrote:
Hi E,
What happens when you recommend someone?

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "E."
             <thoth93@earthlin
             k.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] ot very accessible
                                       financial site
             10/09/2008 04:50
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Some of you who are blind and want to take control of your financial
investments may be interested in the following site.
scottrade.com

It is extremely accessible unlike some other sites I might mention.
If anybody decides to use them, please get in touch with me so I can
recommend you.
I get a few free trades for recommending anybody.
  The real reason for the note is their extreme accessability and ease of
use.

The company is a discount brokerage. This means you get absolutely no
financial advice at all at any time from staff.

You can have an account there which contains any of the following.
mutual funds
exchange traded funds ( called ETFs)
individual stocks
cash

All the information you and your tax advisor needs is available in
easy to read histories and a series of file options which include
Excel spreadsheets if you want to download that format.

Do get in touch off list if you have any further accessibility
questions for me.
Sorry no financial advice except pay down those credit cards and live
free of plastic debt. (smile)
E.

http://www.eset.com