[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot understanding web braille

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 18:08:19 -0400

Hi, Jill. You have to go back because of the way they have the site set up now.
You have to accept the agreement with each volume you download, and when the
download dialog box disappears, you're still sitting on the page with the
agreement. That's why you have to go back to the page with the list of volumes
where you were before. It would be nice if you could at least just accept the
agreement for each session, rather than for each volume, but that's the way
they have it now. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.