[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot thoughts on herbal for flying for my guide

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:47:19 -0500

Thanks.  I thought of valarian because I have used it.

E.
At 08:41 PM 3/14/2006, you wrote:

Rescue Remedy is also good. I'd probably try that before the valerian or
kava kava or anything like that just because I know of people who have used
Rescue Remedy on their dogs and they say it works. You can even use that
yourself if you'd like, so I'd definitely feel comfortable using something
on my dog that's human grade. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.