[bksvol-discuss] ot the accessible facebook site

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:26:23 -0500

Rebecca, are you by chance typing it with the www before it? If so, this
does not work. Try clicking this link. http://m.facebook.com I just loaded
the page from this exact link and it is working fine. If you are still
getting an error, something in IE may not be letting the page display.

Finally, this page is not the accessible page. It's the page that works on
mobile phones that just happens to be more accessible than the regular home
page. It wasn't built with accessibility in mind. It's simplicity is our
gain though. (smile)

Monica Willyard