[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot talking caller id

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:58:50 -0500

Julia, you can get the
ClassCo VoiceAnnounce Caller ID 9900CW - Call waiting caller ID
from Amazon for around 40 dollars including shipping. It will identify callers
that call when you're on the phone and it will give you the time and date of
previous calls, up to 99. You can even record the names of people who call
instead of just hearing it speak the number, but you do have to talk pretty
fast to get more than a few words in. I like it a lot, and three other people I
know like it too. It's got some other features, although I don't know how
accessible they are, but it sounds like it will do everything you want.

Evan