[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot talking caller id

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:57:33 -0600

I got one that says the time and date of the call, but it only holds 10 numbers
at the time, and is a very basic caller ID.  It doesn't identify call waiting
calls that come in.  However, I have had it for about six years now and am very
satisfied with it.  I think it cost something like $29, and I got it from

http://speaktomecatalog.com .  I hope they still have something similar.

Good luck.

Kathy