[bksvol-discuss] ot student loans

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 18:22:09 -0500

My friend's son is of an age to begin college. He took some time off after graduating high school. Now his father is interested in the process of getting a student loan. I want advice here please. I thought the process went first get into a specific college or into several and then, after acceptance, apply for loans. However it has been years since my student loan days. Can someone please comment? thanks.

E.