[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot shopping for clothes

  • From: "Erin Baker Edgar" <sprite156@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 09:47:46 -0500

Hi,
I think that catalog approach is a good idea, although the only thing I currently buy that way is dress shoes because my feet are extremely narrow. My current method for clothes is to shop at nice stores like Macy's/Belk's/Cold Water Creek when they have sales, going with someone I trust with good color sense. The person I trust the most in this regard is my mother, so I usually go with her. (And I'm thirty. OK, laugh!--I do.)

Erin