[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot reading bookshare books with a braille display

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 01:48:48 -0600

Hi Jill,

I usually read my books in text format with notepad or Text Aloud. I usually
write something like "start here" to mark my place. When I'm ready to resume
reading, I just do a control f and type "start here" in the search field.

Of course, you can use place markers or any number of avenues to find a
place you have marked. For me, the more simple the better.

I also occasionally use the books page number and type it in at the
beginning of the document. I do this a lot when validating. In MS Word, a
control g will get you to the "find page" command. Then you just type the
page number you want in the edit box.

Sorry, I guess I went into far too much detail.

hth

Blessings.

Lynn I