[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. puzzled

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:22:05 -0700

Hi Sue,

I ask people to write me off list about some things because it's faster
for me to get to them. To be perfectly honest, if I sat and read every
message that's fired off on this list word for word, I wouldn't be able
to get much else done. I don't exactly know what you're referring to in
terms of considering things to be a bother, but if it's the Booker Prize
list, please note that it's already been posted.

Thanks,

Marissa