[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. puzzled

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:54:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sue, I don't think she thinks it's a bother. I think
she thinks maybe writing her directly would be faster,
because she probably reads that mail first and doesn't
always have time, with her other duties, to read the
list postings. Remember, too, she was out of town
recently -- remember Janice said she was on a plane?
Since she mentioned Passover, I suspect maybe she went
east to be with her family to celebrate that religious
and important holiday.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com