[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. purchasing scanners

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Agape Pet Sitting" <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 07:32:52 -0500

Hi Monica,

The cannon is one of the ones I was using that gave me missing words from my scans and is causing my books to be rejected for poor quality becase a few words are missing.

If I could I would get the Opticbook 3600.

I emailed the kursweil list and Epson and Opticbook  are the 2 they suggest.

They said the cannons will due to the edge on them cause proglems with missing words and isn't good for a work horse if your wanting to scan books a lot.

Hope this Helps.
Laura

Laura Ann Grymes, LMT
http://www.youngliving.org/agapepetsitting