[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. purchasing scanners

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:38:12 -0700

I have an hp 7500, which I don't think you can buy anymore either, but I'm very
happy with it. One of the great things about it, besides the automatic document
feeder, which I really didn't need, and hardly ever use, is its scanning area
eight by thirteen. This allows me to scan most hardback books that I get from
the library as a lot of them take up most of that space. I tried to look for
your specific scanner on the kurzweil website but you have to enter all these
parameters before you get your results and since I've never used your scanner,
I don't know what to enter. I do wonder if there are any legal sized scanners
that still adjust for brightness setting, ones you can still buy that is?
Julia