[bksvol-discuss] o.t. outlook express questions

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:31:40 -0500

Hello again.  Sorry for these o.t. messages but I wasn't sure where to go to
ask.  Hopefully I don't have to keep asking computer related questions.
Forgive my ignorance in advance.

I have a couple of questions regarding outlook express and outlook.
1. On my old computer when using outlook express, I had mine set to
automatically check for e-mails.  Hence, I never had to type in my password.
Well, when I was setting up my new computer today, it asked me for my password
and I couldn't remember it.  My question is, 'Does anyone know how I could find
the password on the computer itself?  Is there a hidden file it could be in?'
I wonder how I could recover it?
2. Is there a way to move folders from my old computer, which are in outlook
express, to the new computer in to the regular Outlook program?  Thanks in
advance for your help.  I'd really appreciate it.
Monica