[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot oatmeal

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:27:40 -0400

lol, oh. I don't buy the real oatmeal. Hell, if instant oatmeal is too much of a bother to make then I certainly am too lazy to bother with the real stuff. Yes, the flavored stuff is better.. especially the ones like apple cinnamon with the little flakes of fruit mixed in..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>