[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot oatmeal

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:17:44 -0500

Tiff,
Instant? Oh no, this is the real stuff. <lol> Big flakes of oatmeal.
Instant would be good plain though, especially the flavored kinds. Funny I'm
an oatmeal purist when I only like fake mashed potatoes and much prefer
margarine to real butter. I guess it's what you grow up with that shapes
preferences sometimes.
Kellie