[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot my messy day

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 05:19:31 -0700

I truly love oatmeal. Really, it is one the best foods ever created. Do you put brown sugar in it? Apologies if you are diabetic. It is certainly great without it, but brown sugar turns something merely great into something transcendentally great.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>