[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot my messy day

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:08:32 -0400

Kelly,

I was up all night on the phone with a friend, so here I am.

I wouldn't wanna give Evan the impression that the milk of human kindness flows through my veins. It doesn't.

I think per haps Evan and I both have rather wicked minds.  Hope so, anyway!

Peace,
Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>