[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot my messy day

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:32:31 -0400

Hi, E. I think, if I had everything happen to you in one day that you have,
I'd be in an ill temper, too. <smile> In fact, I have had days like that...I
think we all have at one point or another. I'm glad your dog is doing
better. I know dogs get Lyme all the time, but it definitely is nothing to
mess around with, for sure, and I'm glad he's going to be OK. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info