[bksvol-discuss] ot my basement

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 06:20:53 -0400

It dried out as in no water on the floor about a week ago. Have been running the dehumidifier nonstop since then and empying it often. Now it started drizzling out last night. Will rain the next four days. Water table already. high. Wish me good fortune folks.
At 10:39 PM 10/21/2005, you wrote:

Cool!

How's your basement doing? Has it dried out? What was
left behind? (smile)

Cindy