[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot lawyer?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:52:08 -0400

I personally would perhaps keep my voc rehab person informed but she is not really the person with the knowhow you need. Sometimes independent living centers have legal assistance of one sort or another to offer. I personally am speaking with my local state reps if this thing does not resolve itself. First I am waiting to find out if I really have an issue. If they send me the money I go away peacefully. Otherwise, I will inform list of my activities.

E.