[bksvol-discuss] ot lawyer?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:32:51 -0400

Do you have a lawyer? Amazing how much more likely you are to get action when you show up with one in tow. There are certainly lawyers who work with Social Security disability cases.

E.

At 02:07 AM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

HI Kellie and E,

I know about the money thing. I am still fighting SSA  because they think I
own them 24,000  dollars from back in the mid 80's. All I have been able to
get information wise out of them is my original paper work and that, "How
are you going to pay it back". So the fight goes on.

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx