[bksvol-discuss] ot labels assistance

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:04:05 -0500

Folks I need assistance and advice on sourcing various types of labels.

Before Ann Morris Enterprises left us, I could get plastic labels with sticky bakcs. They would hold four lines of braille and be about the width of a cd. Well no more. My research indicates Independent Living Aids do have labels but not ones almost as wide as a cd.

I bought these sheets of plastic from APH which I gather I need to chop up with scissors to appropriate size. Isn't this stuff available from some place like Office Max or Staple? Surely we can avoid chopping up sheets of plastic! Need advice please.

I also want other labels. For instance, I understand the RNIB have ones with holes on them designed to be brailled on and used to hang on plants in the garden or more accurately hang on planters.

I know there used to be dymo tape and I have a machine, jammed I am afraid. Anyone know where to send them to be repaired?


To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of 
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Other related posts: