[bksvol-discuss] o.t. keyboard commands for office 2007 with jfw

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:35:33 -0500

Hello to all.  I was wondering if anyone new how I could get keyboard commands
for using Word and Excel 2007 with jfw.  I bought a Dell and they included
office 2007 and I use to use office  2000.  n tabbing and using the Alt key I
realize that the whole menu struture now uses ribbons which I hate.  Sorry to
be so blunt.  Any assistance would be most appreciative.  I'm not a power
computer user but I'm willing to learn.  Thanks in advance.

Monica Svopa