[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot grants and grant writing

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 14:31:03 -0500

I appreciate your great info.
I will check out the web sites
I have already been a client of the commission but now need a note taker.
will check back with them again.

Thanks for the links and info.
Laura Ann

At 07:49 AM 8/13/2006, you wrote:

I suggest you check out the Small Business Administration www.sba.gov. You can take the courses I did at www.ed2go.com. They are online. Neither your pet sitting nor your massage therapy are non-proffit organizations. Therefore, you will need to apply for not-for-proffit and small business start up funding.

For the adaptive equipment, I suggest you do two things. For one, immediately register with your state commission for the blind. For another, find out if your state has loans they offer to disabled folks to finance equipment. (many states have such programs.)

E.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.9/417 - Release Date: 8/11/2006

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com